Should you have any difficulty in accessing any of the systems described here assistance can be obtained by using our online support portal or email email@example.com directly.
In order to improve the communication links between school and home, the school is migrating to an alternative parent information portal known as Sims Parent. The existing parent portal located at The Chase Hub will be phased out gradually over the next 12 months.
This new way to share information with you about your child’s school life is now available for all parents and you can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent App:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework.
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access your child’s school report.
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app:
- We will send you an activation email; simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your personal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC/Mac or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to each parent should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school. The link will expire after 14 days, after which you will need to contact the school for new activation email.
We use Parent Pay to facilitate parental payment for School catering, Trips etc
If you do not know your username password please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either reset it for you or send you activation details. Even if you have students at other school you only need one parent pay account in order to fund their accounts.
If you would like to use ParentPay on your smartphone, just bookmark the login page to your home screen for easy access.
ParentPay has been designed from the ground up to work great on tablets and phones as well as desktop computers, so there’s no need to use up precious memory downloading extra apps. Don’t worry about compatibility either. The vast majority of Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices will be able to run ParentPay.
More information about the school catering provision can be found on our catering page
Parents Evening System
The Parents evening system becomes active once booking slots become available. Log on to this site requires a 8 digit PIN number. This PIN is normally distributed several weeks before the evening itself as part of the report home to parents. This document is also made available via the Sims Parent App and website.
Should you have any difficulty using this system please contact the relevant house leader who will provide your login code or make the booking for you.