The Hub is the main portal used by existing students, staff and parents. It provides access to the school’s virtual learning environment (VLE), as well as a range of other facilities. The Hub has its own separate news feed for day to day updates and information related to the running of the school. Staff and Students logon to The Hub using their normal username and password. Parents are provided with a login when a pupil is enrolled. Forgotten user names and passwords can be obtained by using our online support portal
Parent Gateway (Part of and accessed via The Chase Hub)
This facility provides parents with the ability to view performance information about their children. There will be found the Timetable as well as Attendance, Behaviour and Achievement statistics. Parents can also use the facility confirm contact information. This information is accessed through The Hub by logging on the usual way.
The new parent app – easier access to important school information.
In order to improve the communication links between school and home, the school will soon be migrating to an alternative parent information portal known as Sims Parent. The existing parent portal located at The Chase Hub will be phased out gradually over the next 12 months.
This new way to share information with you about your child’s school life will be available officially from September 2018, however the system will be made available from early June to allow us to fully test it.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent App:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework.
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access your child’s school report.
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app:
- We will send you an activation email sometime during early June; simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to each parent should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school. The link will expire after 14 days, after which you will need to contact the school for new activation email.